Clk dtm for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£159,990 seems very high. Think I would rather have a Bentley for that money.

One for the collectors, I think. I do like the style rather a lot.

Bit weedy in the power dept, though. Was this a run-out special just before the 55K engine came out and made all the n/a models look rather slow? Edit: Hang on, it's a 2004. Why NOT put the supercharged engine in?

I suspect the Autotrader system is using stock CLK55 figures, because it doesn't know about the DTM. :doh:

One for the collectors, I think. I do like the style rather a lot.

Bit weedy in the power dept, though. Was this a run-out special just before the 55K engine came out and made all the n/a models look rather slow? Edit: Hang on, it's a 2004. Why NOT put the supercharged engine in?
Title says 582bhp - so you can ignore the stock figures in main body of advert :)

Ah...

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the AMG purists, that's what Barry buys when he wins the lottery.

mre said:
Is this similar to black series?
no DTM is a road version of the DTM German race series. Have a Google they are quite something

Think I'd rather have a CLK Black actually.

The body kit is definitely an acquired taste.

I would prefer the DTM over the black series as it is more unique and seems more special (and Jeremy Clarkson doesn't own one) even if the black series is 9 seconds quicker round the ring. Like Bill said the GTR is the cherry on the cake, even though it likes to flip on a straight.

[YOUTUBE]9h5twfENvgg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
At the risk of incurring the wrath of the AMG purists, that's what Barry buys when he wins the lottery.
Barry buys a Bentley as he does not know what a CLK DTM is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom