CLK DTM replica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You know.......I kinda like it and if I had the dosh might have looked at it. Does that make me a bad person?:rolleyes:

The sound would give it away i reckon ...

A 220bhp 3.2 V6 instead of a 580bhp 5.5 V8 ?

Thinking about it...I have never, ever, pulled up beside a 55, 500, 430 or 350...so, no problem.

None over there ?

Road tax is madness for cars with big engines in your neck of the woods isn't it ?

None over there ?

Road tax is madness for cars with big engines in your neck of the woods isn't it ?

There are not that many to be honest
No...it's exactly the same as yours. You know the UK. If I lived in ROI, then I couldn't run a 320.

Ah , i'm thinking of the south then .... :eek:

Get yourself a 55 estate , you'll wonder why you never did it before !

Ah , i'm thinking of the south then .... :eek:

Get yourself a 55 estate , you'll wonder why you never did it before !

Did a search to-day for Merc estates...like hens teeth over here at the moment. An E55 very likely doesn't exist over here. I do 12,000 per year, 40mpg suits me!

How do you do 12k a year in Ireland ?! :eek:

Do you just drive round and round endlessly ?

How do you do 12k a year in Ireland ?! :eek:

Do you just drive round and round endlessly ?

In the late eighties, I managed to do 35,000 one year...just in Northern Ireland!!
I loved that Alfa.

That's lovely. Such a good looking car (the original I mean) and this one ain't bad either. Wonder what it looks like inside though?

Standard interior , exact exterior ! its not a 500 etc, its a show car not a drag car ! only fools race at lights etc, until they kill someone loose thier licence n go jail for being a total idiot racing on public roads, get a track day car I have !

BTW the DTM replica is a major Fan-y magnet, how many girls look at your powerful estates etc n say wow lovely car?

I`m far from gay n find most women prefer beautiful cars , not race tuned bangers !

So please keep up the HP and torque !! perhaps men will love you for it ! go on guys

MAN LOVE ALL THE WAY EHY?

leave the girls for me in the replicas, after all not any woman I have had in my replicas knew, but I do and love the fact that I created a world class replica that gets me loads !

BTW , I have yet to meet a woman that is sooo impressed with her fella racing anyone on the roads, perhaps they exist , please feel free to have them, they are`nt my type ...lol

Im Paul the pikey all show n no go type I hear !! seems Ive no go on the road but plenty action other places, hows yours ?

Hey Paul, chill man. Now that you're a member on here, rather than just a seller on Ebay, you will get loads of comments (good and bad) but respect for the job you've done.:thumb:

Who has called you a pikey Paul ?

Man love all the way !

:cool::eek::rolleyes::p:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom