CLK / E-Class AMG Instrument Cluster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul Grainger

Car
SL55, Porsche 996 C2 convertible
I have an excellent condition AMG cluster for sale, this is to suit late 1999 to 2004 CLK and E-class models (possibly others if they have the same cluster).
The AMG cluster is a nice upgrade, it has 'AMG' text in the centre of the speedo, and it has MPH displayed digitally as one of the display options.

These clusters are model coded. This cluster is coded to work in a CLK 320, with sat nav and TV enabled. It dosn't matter if you don't have sat nav and tv, but the options will appear as you scroll though the menus. It may also work perfectly on other models without re-coding, but I am not certain. Dealer re-coding costs about £45 (0.5h labour) if necessary. You can do it yourself if you have an OBD programming lead and software (available on e-bay)

The mileage displayed on the cluster is 73k. This can be reset to suit you actual mileage if necessary, this service is offered by many on e-bay. The recorded mileage is held on the cluster electronics, you should bear in mind that the original mileage will be displayed if you subsequently re-fit your original cluster.

Changing the cluster is very easy (five minutes). The sale price of this cluster is £100 plus P&P at cost. If you want to collect in person then this is fine - I live in Notts and will even show you how to fit it!

PM me if interested.

Paul G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom