CLK Heaven

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milton7

Car
CLK320
My first Mercedes and having had it a month and 1500 of trouble free miles I'm very, very impressed. I've had Audis and BMWs but this car is really a cut above.

It's a 2001 we'll specced 2001 CLK 320 just one owner bought with 77k and it could pass for a five year old car. I think the CLK shape has aged very well and I hope to keep this for many years. My other hobby car is a MGB GT which I maintain myself, the CLK will be looked after by a garage. Any recommendations for a good Merc indie around Esher, Surrey area would be appreciated. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask for recommendations, have just joined the Club.

Thanks
John

Welcome to the club and gratz on the car....
I have used PCS Olly at Horndean and terry WG-MB at harrow both without fault and would highly recommend both.
Can be found on the trusted trader pages.

Tony.

CLK still the prettiest Merc for 10 years

Hi John and welcome to the community. I bought my CLk 230 about three months ago and the thrill hasn,t worn off. People comment on its good looks, distinctive and elegant. And a pleasure to drive as you would agree. I was surprised at how much of the maintainance I could do myself, though I still use a local Indie for major servicing and for keeping up the service history. Lots of brains to pick here, I had much useful advice from fellow members. Enjoy, and bear in mind , these are tommorow's classics.

Welcome onboard had my clk 230k 7 years now and still love it

If you can maintain an MG you can do a CLK they are pretty straight forward really but servicing through indies is relatively cheap anyway

Excellent choice - loved my 320 and they'll run for years with regular TLC. Welcome to the Forum.....

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

exactly what "johns E350" just said......!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom