Clk interior removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Hi all,
Could anyone let me know, is it possible to remove the interior of a CLK without fault codes?
I'm looking to embark on a track car project so would be removing all seats etc to fit a couple of lighter weight seats

You will have airbag warning issues as there are sensors in the seats (passenger side occupancy mat, maybe seat buckle etc). Look for yellow connectors under the seat, they are airbag related.

But as its a track car, you may not care about the SRS lights (unless you need a MOT). You can get devices that pretend to be the passenger seat sensor, and resistors for any normal airbag switches/detection stuff

Cheers
Richard

You will have airbag warning issues as there are sensors in the seats (passenger side occupancy mat, maybe seat buckle etc). Look for yellow connectors under the seat, they are airbag related.

But as its a track car, you may not care about the SRS lights (unless you need a MOT). You can get devices that pretend to be the passenger seat sensor, and resistors for any normal airbag switches/detection stuff

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard, will be trailered so no MOT needed, do you know where I could get any "fool" device as I'd rather not have error lights up while driving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom