Clk Mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunny

Car
1999 CLK 320 elegance 2001 C200 Kompessor Avantgarde
I have a CLK 320 coupe 1999 & I want to fit the later style door mirror backs with the indicator repeater in - does any one know if this is possible.

i am aware that i will have to carry out wiring mods - but need to know if new mirror backs will fit on the old frame.

Also I am looking to fit over sills - can onyone recomend a supplier in the north east, & is it a diy job.

Hi Gunny

ANYTHING is possible !!

If they are the same shape mirrors (which i think they are, therefore they should fit) - you'll need to run extra wires though to make them flash ... and you are then left with the problem of your original side blinkers flashing as well (unless you take them out and fill in the holes, and repaint your wings etc etc etc...)

I don't think anybody on the forum has done this to a CLK though - so wouldn't like to say for definite.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing to mine at the moment, although my mirrors are electrically folding too - which makes it an even more expensive mod ! :(

Last edited:
Check this months Merc Entuisants (sp?) magazine, theres an advert in there selling the mirror kits

BBW

Thanks for that, what's the full title of the Mag

Gunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom