CLK "MUST SEE WOW" erm, no.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's with the WRX spoiler on the back of it ?

And whats a CLK 340 ? ;)

Just looked through all the photos, why has the bonnet badge been removed and filled for ?

Looks like he's done a few motorway trips too with that fuel consumption.

This is one of the most stunning clk320 you will ever see it is a real eye catcher with its sports profile AMG wheels blacked out windows and spoiler. Not forgetting the hexion ultra bright headlights. ..

Hmm hexion headlights......someone is telling porkies methinks cant see the headlight washers in the bumper

This car is an amazing drive with its Techtronic automatic gearbox, which has sports mode, which gives you a tremendous boost of speed.

I thought the engine being a 3.2 and having a heavy right food would give you a tremendous boost of speed. Call me pedantic.

The cars packed full of refineries like front and rear parking sensors electric seats CD player electric windows electric key, cruise control and aircon. This car has been truly loved it receives full wax and valet every week.

So based on prices of valeting, somewhere between 150 to 300 pound a month? :crazy:

Has been driven very respectfully despite the powerful engine over the last 800 miles the car is averaging 29.6 mpg as can be seen in photos.

Is that true?

Hi, i am failing to see what is actually wrong with the car for sale. Is the aftermarket spoiler fitted to the boot (be it wrx or lexus) any better or worse than any other? Or the aftermarket bulbs, hexion or xenon as it says on the box? Of course, the seller may have done some motorway miles to get the average mpg that good, but he is trying to sell a big engined beast at a time when the world craves 60+ mpg.

To be honest , underneath the tat , it is probably an ok car. The 3.2 engine is bulletproof. I had one at 156k before the car unfortunately got written off.

Generally , fitting non OEM parts or official MB tuner parts to MB's is a no no , it's just a different image to the saxo , corsa brigade. Some will disagree , most will not.

The spoiler lets it down , as do the aftermarket ( illegal ) headlights and drug dealer tints.

To get MPG like that , it would be mainly motorway work.

Spoiler and aftermarket xenons aside it looks quite tidy (or well prepped).
What deeper recess of the engine bay we can see look very clean as well.

Seller has highlighted some defects, so seems to be attempting to be honest. Obviously not that knowledgeable about mercs.

I can see overspray on the seal at the bottom of the passenger front wing - should be a nice black line (like the driver side). Easy removed, but shows the car has had some paint.

I can see a few areas of rust on that car. It certainly isn't "WOW"

I agree with above posts about the spoiler, not my personal cup of tea. I wasn't aware xenon lights were illegal? You guys are good if you can see that it has had paint, i missed that.

Factory fit xenons aren't illegal.

Kits put into lenses and reflectors designed for halogen bulbs are ( do a seach , someone has posted the relevant legislation before ) .

As there are no headlight washers on that car ( mandatory for factory fitted xenon systems ) and the fact it has a light level adjustment rotary next to the light switch inside , you can conclude it has an illegal set of xenons in it.

Those 'limo black' tints on the front windows are illegal too , and would guarantee you a pull and a prohibition notice , or you'd have to peel them off at the roadside ( classy ;) )

If it's been loved so much , why not put a new lense in the foglight ( cheap as chips ) ...

To be fair though , it looks ok , it's just in the nature of enthusiasts to nitpick ;)

Last edited:
To be fair though , it looks ok , it's just in the nature of enthusiasts to nitpick ;)
True - if it wasn't for the spolier and bonnet badge - it might be worth a look to see what it's like in the flesh.

Things like this can easily be sorted
clk2.jpg

Last edited:
Remove the spoiler and the tints.

Then photograph it somewhere other than the back of a pub and it would be getting way more praise on here!

Kicked in speaker cover and knackered pixels too....

Mines got knackered pixels ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom