clk retrofits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leemanuel

Car
350 SL
Hi all,

is it possible to retrofit headlamp washers and auto turning onm headlights to a 2001 clk???

if so any idea whats involved??

Possible? Yes!

Work required? Lots!

Cost? Plenty!

Worth it?............

whitenemises...amen.

New bumper and associated pieces, washer bottle, wiring loom, piping, switch, console wood panel.
Sure the light sensor is in the screen on that model, which means a new windscreen and wiring and relay/switch. Although on the auto headlamps i'm sure you could devise an easier method to this one.

Yes if you want to make your car unique to you ;)

I understand what you mean and agree completely. I just wanted to make the OP think "is it worth it?". Possibly looking for a car that has those options already would make more ecconomic sense?

BTW - Retro-fitting options that were originally available for your car does not then make it unique to you - but who am I to talk? (check my sig :D :crazy: )

I understand what you mean and agree completely. I just wanted to make the OP think "is it worth it?". Possibly looking for a car that has those options already would make more ecconomic sense?

BTW - Retro-fitting options that were originally available for your car does not then make it unique to you - but who am I to talk? (check my sig :D :crazy: )

I agree with you about retro-fitting certain options that are available on other maybe newer models. However, although it may well make economic sense, since when has modding and financial sense gone hand in hand? :D

If all mods made financial sense we would not talk about them on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom