Clk w208 230 coupe year 2000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mod1

Car
Mercedes Benz clk w208 230 kompressor avantgarde
Hi does anybody know if my clk has a alarm box or does it use the horns. Looked everywhere cannot find it .alarm don't go off open door with key and the lights flash so something working but no sound. Checked the horns all work and the fuse. Also checked the drivers side wheel arch .nothing thay. Any help would be great. Thanks

Passenger side wheel arch closest to the bulkhead. Just need a T25/T30 torx head bit to remove it. Unplug and plug in a new one.
Now around £110 from main dealers.

Passenger side wheel arch closest to the bulkhead. Just need a T25/T30 torx head bit to remove it. Unplug and plug in a new one.
Thank you . Will do this next week. Main dealer could not get one .so got a second hand one from Ebay with 12 month warranty. Thanks Paul

Thank you . Will do this next week. Main dealer could not get one .so got a second hand one from Ebay with 12 month warranty. Thanks Paul
Hi just a update found the siren. Just as you said. Can get to it from under the fog light just undo five Philip's s and just above. So got my alarm siren yep from you no Ebay £34 .plug it in and nothing .got a refund and said to keep it .so taken apart full off rust . So brought a new one from Mercedes..

just a update found the siren. Just as you said. Can get to it from under the fog light just undo five Philip's s and just above. So got my alarm siren yep from you no Ebay £34 .plug it in and nothing .got a refund and said to keep it .so taken apart full off rust . So brought a new one. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom