CLK W208 AMG bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisclk89

Car
CLK 230 Kompressor
Hey people im new, thanks for accepting me.

I currently own a 2001 CLK coupé 230 kompressor. It has the full AMG kit on it along with the wheels.

The front bumper piece between the two fog lights is missing, I've been told I will need a whole new bumper as the piece above that is also missing (previous owner caught it on a low kurb - pulling it clean off.

I've called loads of Mercedes breakers and no one seems to have a front AMG bumper.

Can anyone point me to someone who can maybe get a hold of one for me.

Thanks

Chris

£££s aswell

I've rang 6 different Merc breakers and they all say the same thing 'phh nah mate' lol

How much are the Polish copies?

Chris

I missed this post first time around. I have a CLK55 AMG W208 and I have had the bumper on and off several times. The only detachable piece I can think of between the fog lights is a part dealers seem to call a 'Towing eye cover'. About 18 inches long and slightly curved. I spotted one of these on EBay this week. Here is the link, it £100 all on it's own!

Mercedes Benz W208 CLK55 AMG Front Towing Eye Cover Bumper Silver | eBay

If this is not what you want let me know, I might be able to point you in the right direction for a rare part such as an AMG bumper. What colour is your car and does it have headlight washers fitted?

Thank you for your response. I saw that ages ago but i sent him a pic of my bumper and he said its also missing the piece above it, the small plastic drops which fixes onto the towing eye piece is actually snapped off (3 or 4) so bumper is no good. Need a whole front bumper and it hasn't got headlight washers. Colour is a blue/purple but it doesn't matter i can paint it. Thanks for your help

Hi, sorry for bringing this back up, but is this still available? Or any CLK AMG bits? Thanks.

Sold ages ago mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom