CLK W208 - costs to paint rear quarter?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossyl

Car
CLK 230K W208 Coupe (1999)(Auto)
Hi,

Just wondering how much it would cost for a good body shop to paint a rear quarter of the CLK in a metallic colour (not silver though!) getting the flaking right etc. There's not much damage it just needs re-doing.

Cheers
R

If it's just that panel and no blending needed then you can start from £120 you will cheaper but you pay the price in the long run

If it's just that panel and no blending needed then you can start from £120 you will cheaper but you pay the price in the long run

Let's say that panel and half the door.

£120 sounds decent enough - would that be by you? I'd sent you a PM a while back but never heard back from you.

£120 sounds very cheap - I would have said nearer the £300 mark? The rear 1/4 on a CLK continues right along the car until it meets the A pillar near the front screen. There must be some prep involved otherwise why paint the panel! Normally expect rust on the arches and where the rear 1/4 meets the bumper at the back - unless taken right back to bright metal it won't last IMHO.

Thats why I said starts from. If it's small and on arch then you can keep it small and mask of the swage line. I would always need to see a job to confirm and correct cost.

rossyl said:
Let's say that panel and half the door.

£120 sounds decent enough - would that be by you? I'd sent you a PM a while back but never heard back from you.

With free advertising yes..
Not got any PM's as only just got 30 posts if you can re send the details

Typo error that was ment to be without getting free advertising!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom