CLK W208 Coupe door speaker grille (rear) + Drivers seatbelt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Had one of those moments today cleaning the car shut the door and the seatbelt had not fully retracted doing this.

20151223_123258_zpsj9ftpbsi.jpg

20151223_123304_zpsgugfpe6l.jpg

Does anyone have the rear speaker grille. also the front one if you have the pair as thats a little worn too. Appreciate these may be on a door card so if you want to sell the whole card without splitting that's fine too might be an easier swap

Also the retract mechanism on the drivers seatbelt as gone so I need a new seatbelt in black too.

Car is a 1997 CLK 230k pre face lift

If anyone has anything please drop me a PM, happy to collect if that's easier
Cheers
Ian

More than welcome. If you can't get the right colour speaker cover have a go of painting it. You'd be surprised how close a match you can get with a rattle can.

Merry Xmas to you too.

Check with your local dealer first Ian - a friend of mine bought some of these grilles new and they weren't expensive (around £5 each IIRC) although this was a few years ago now!

Check with your local dealer first Ian - a friend of mine bought some of these grilles new and they weren't expensive (around £5 each IIRC) although this was a few years ago now!

Thanks Will that was my plan after the holidays but just thought I'd reach out on here first on the off chance someone had one lurking about.

Have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom