CLK W208 dark brown wood trim. manual heater control 7 switches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crisc204

Car
w208 Coupe,
CLK W208 dark brown wood trim. Manual heater/A/C control.
7 switches above heater

I'm adding heated seats from a breakers yard find and would like the above part any one got one lying about?

thanks
cris

Hi,
I added heated seats on my 202 (amongst other things), and I cut the holes myself, if you are carefull with a dremel, its quite straight forward, as the switch bracketry is already there at the back of the panel it only the front of it that needs cutting, if you take it off you will see what I mean. Do make sure you get the loom from the scrappy as well, is the dash panel no good from the donor vehicle?

Hi
thanks for the hint
I spent a couple of hours stripping the car removing the loom right up to the fuse board, outside an industrial unit on the Isle of Sheppy... the guy, a nice Lithuanian chap thought I'd cracked up when it started snowing. To be fair so did I...
(The donor car's facia was broken BTW)

My car needs all the switches along the top of the panel now,
It has headlight washers, alarm switch, the other three they all have and now the heated seat switches plus I have a manual heater control.
If I had auto heater it would be easier to find one I think. HMMMMMMMM

Main thing is the corner of mine is chipped from a previous owner being in there and the metal backing is not pre cut but I could do it at work.

I've seen one in another yard which is better and only needs one hole cut, I might grab that one tomorrow but if someone has one it would be easiest route

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom