CLK W208 nearside sill cover and door module.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Hi. Anyone breaking a 2002 W208 CLK Elegance? I need a nearside sill cover with jacking point covers in silver if possible and a drivers side door module. Car is a 230K coupe. If anyone has just the jacking point covers I could get the sill cover repaired. Are these jacking point covers available from MB? Thanks in advance. Ade.

The jacking point covers are available from MB. I would have thought shipping the complete sill to SoF would be costly so the part buy and repair route might be the answer. If you are stuck I think I still have a complete set of standard sills in silver with jacking point covers. Not sure on the condition, I took them off ages ago and fitted AMG covers, but they are silver.

Good luck.

The jacking point covers are available from MB. I would have thought shipping the complete sill to SoF would be costly so the part buy and repair route might be the answer. If you are stuck I think I still have a complete set of standard sills in silver with jacking point covers. Not sure on the condition, I took them off ages ago and fitted AMG covers, but they are silver.

Good luck.

Hi. Let me know how much you would want for the nearside one with jacking point covers and whereabouts you are located. Transport's not a problem, there is always someone driving down here.
Ade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom