CLK W208 Rear bumper trim / splash trim?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ollieclk

Car
Skoda Octavia vRS
Does anyone know where i can get these from??? I have removed the chuncky mud flaps but i would quite like to get a set of these..........

clkupload7.jpg

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34992

(Pic borrowed from LeighW)

Many thanks, Ollie.

Just to clarify its the thing that fits to the inside of the rear bumper.

I too have 'lost' by lower bumper trim in a small mishap the other day:eek:

Can anyone point to a good breaker for this part? I have tried the usual suspects, but no success. Don't fancy paying a new part for a 12 year old car really.....

Can anyone point to a good breaker for this part? I have tried the usual suspects, but no success. Don't fancy paying a new part for a 12 year old car really.....

Hi if you come by 3 let me know lol.

Speak to Nick , he's a member on here ( Nick_Mercedes ) , he'll have one definately ....

Mail him through his website www.euromerc.co.uk

Does anybody know the part number or how much they cost new, i would really love a set on mine.

Thanks Raj

The spats on my back bumper are original AMG parts that it had from new. If you optioned the AMG staggered wheel setup, you got the rear arch lips rolled, and the small spats on the rear bumpers. Try a main dealer, they may not be that expensive?

how are they attached to the car, are they clipped on to the bumper or are they just stuck on? thanks

They're stuck on, no clips visible anyway! Sorry for the slow reply, I don't get on here much at the moment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom