ClK w208 repair panels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amazighman

Car
CLK 430
Hello.

I have been welding some rust patches here and there on my CLK w208 project, I kinda got tired having to fabricate every single of them, plus they are getting more complicated and I am just a novice.
I got to the rear arches which I have to weld inner arch patch at the back near the boot, the arches themselves look ofafter grinding, just some surface rust which I am hoping to sand blast.( if I am lucky)
Are there actually any repair panels for the W208 because I looked online with no luck? Does anyone know a supplier as I may need wheel arch repair panel?
Regards

Hows the CLK project it was a 430 wasnt it where was the rust ? My 430 is probably at a crossroads stage where i spend some money and sort it out or sell it as is Got some bubbling at the bottom of the wings and some by the rear arches Maybe looking at replacement wings ? but theyre expensive

I had 2 new genuine wings fitted last year £200.00 each plus fitting and painting, of course I will never get the money back but if you like your car and it is reliable it is worth doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom