CLK (W209) body kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fivehunnit

Car
CLS63 AMG (W219)
What's peoples thoughts on this for a clk500? Mercedes Benz CLK W209 C63 AMG Black Series Full Body Kit Exclusive !!!! | eBay
I've seen some 500s done with the prior design kit which looks identical to this as far as I can tell, except this doesn't include the bonnet (oh, and it costs nearly £3,000 less)..
If I was to go ahead and get this, how much is an average price a body shop would charge for painting (the pieces come readily primed) and fitting?
Thanks.

Don't the black series arches all have to be blended in with filler ?

There is a thread on here somewhere about an estate with a BS kit , and it's full of cracks , shut lines are awful , the whole 9 yards and that was done by 'professionals' lol

You'll need some serious wheels to go with it too

I'd just pop on an amg kit , be much nicer and less aggro in the long run.

Don't the black series arches all have to be blended in with filler ?

There is a thread on here somewhere about an estate with a BS kit , and it's full of cracks , shut lines are awful , the whole 9 yards and that was done by 'professionals' lol

You'll need some serious wheels to go with it too

I'd just pop on an amg kit , be much nicer and less aggro in the long run.

The kit comes with front fenders with the wide arches, the rears have to be attached, not sure how, and the fuel flap has to be trimmed so it can be opened once they're on.

I can vouch for the quality and good customer service of Prior design.

No not this kits I have one for the w211 e class.
My whole experience dealing with three was very good. And when the kit arrived I was pleasantly surprised how good the quality was.

Got any pics of your car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom