Clk w209 coupe electronic oil level

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash1212002

Car
W204 c250 cgi facelift petrol 2011
Is there a hidden menu where i can check the oil level electronically on the clk coupe 57 plate, there is a dipstick but want to know if you can check electronically too

Cheers

Handbook states turn to ign 2 and scroll up or down, but the option to check the oil electronically doesnt appear

Can anyone confirm if this function is on the clk

Cheers

Mine does not have a dipstick and the oil level is only checked via the steering wheel menu.
I can't tell you exactly where in the menu, but if you keep playing with all the menus and buttons you will find it, and the engine has to be off to check the level.

Mine does not have a dipstick and the oil level is only checked via the steering wheel menu.
I can't tell you exactly where in the menu, but if you keep playing with all the menus and buttons you will find it, and the engine has to be off to check the level.

I've played around with it cant find it, i can only presume its not available because i have a dipstick

This video shows how to read the oil level on a 2007 CLK200k (M271 engine). https://vimeo.com/37330302

There are some quite long threads on another forum about displaying the oil level, as ever with MB it seems to vary almost at random, e.g. I am told that W209s with M272/3 engines with dipsticks do not have the display facility.

Last edited:
Turn on ign to 2 use menu buttons to get to the outside temp display then use the arrow button to select oil measuring wait until the car has measured the oil quantity

Turn on ign to 2 use menu buttons to get to the outside temp display then use the arrow button to select oil measuring wait until the car has measured the oil quantity

Yep, tried that got to the outside temp and then used the arrow button up or down, only info that appeared was when the service is due, outside temp and tyre pressure monitor :confused:

ash1212002 said:
Yep, tried that got to the outside temp and then used the arrow button up or down, only info that appeared was when the service is due, outside temp and tyre pressure monitor :confused:
ur car doesn't have that function then I'm afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom