CLK230 T reg 1999 URGENT PARTS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK230

hi there, urgently require front end parts for the MERC CLK 1999 as it looks no one in the whole United Kingdom has any.... any ideas.???

no one... u can't imagine, I have spent all day yesterday and to from early morning looking for the bonnet, all I need is a bonnet, front bumper and rad, but the hardest part is the bonnet, it seems like it just all of them diapered of the face of the earth, have no idea what gona have to do now, of course u can get it of the main dealer but the price is just unbelievable....:eek:

Try Euromerc , speak to Nick.

Even if it's not the site he might be able to help you.

Failing that , tried the breakers ?

Mercman in Southampton , be surprised if they haven't got a bonnet and what not ...

no one... u can't imagine, I have spent all day yesterday and to from early morning looking for the bonnet, all I need is a bonnet, front bumper and rad, but the hardest part is the bonnet, it seems like it just all of them diapered of the face of the earth, have no idea what gona have to do now, of course u can get it of the main dealer but the price is just unbelievable....:eek:

Oh i see, second-hand you mean.

Time to ring round all of the merc breakers that are online i reckon.

Make sure you dont just ask for 1999 parts - 2002 bonnet will fit a 1999 model..... etc

if you get really desperate you can try a company called "Dronsfields", they have great delivery times and such, but questionable customer service in my opinion (if you have any difficult queries). But definately worth a try.

hi there, urgently require front end parts for the MERC CLK 1999 as it looks no one in the whole United Kingdom has any.... any ideas.???

I've got plenty, new and used.

PM me.

Not normally hard to ge hold of though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom