CLK270CDI Avantgarde For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk270

Car
Was W203 270CDI A'garde, Was CLK270CDi A'garde, Current Porsche BoxsterS, Mini SDAll4
Just six months old, but I've had enough - its a beautiful car to look at and to plod the motorways but no real driver involvement - ordered a Porsche Boxster yesterday :D

CLK270CDI Avantgarde - 1st registered 1st Sept 2003, 53 plate
5 speed automatic
Obsidian Black Metallic
Anthracite / Dark Alpaca Grey two tone leather
Sports suspension
5 spoke sport 17" alloys
Audio 10 CD/Radio
CD Storage
Cupholder
No Smoker Option
SLK alloy pedals (thanx guys)
Zymol vintage polished ( :crazy: )

5,011 miles as of tonight
Immaculate

Genuine UK car, bought from Shrewsbury

Cost £34,500, probably £35,000 to replace now.

Offers over £29,000 (to beat the MB dealers best 'trade' offer)

Also Nokia Cark-91 kit which I never got round to fitting !

Attachments

• CLK270MBForum.jpg
    CLK270MBForum.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 142
Can't get any more than £29k trade, whether dealers or independents - all tell me that's what it's worth trade.

So if anyone is interested at just above their offer then it's yours. But be quick as I hand it back next Tuesday, only for the dealer to put it on the forecourt, without even having to vacuum it, for £32k-£33k

Best of luck with the Porsche mate. I've always fancied one. Were you able to get quick delivery?

How much do you want for the cark-91 mate?
I am desperate for another one.

Porsche GB were given extra allocations two weeks ago - but needed to be specced by end last week for May build slots.

I guess I got lucky, as the weeks before I had been quoted between 9 and 12 months.

I'll be tootling around in my father's C270 Avantgarde for a few months until end May/June when the Boxster arrives, so not entirely out of Benz's quite yet. Decided to give up the CLK now as it may have lost another £1300 or so by June.

I will probably put the Nokia kit in the Porsche (somewhere ??), but was prepared to throw it in to clinch the sale if needbe. Anyway it only cost mne £35 on eBay, for the complete kit

Now sold to independent dealer in Cornwall

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom