Clk270dci 63 BS replica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another projex bodge job by the look of it... None of the panels line up and massive gaps!!

All well and good but if your going to replicate it why do it on a diesel so you look like a ballsack when you start it up.

And it's got a " full exhaust system". That's a clincher then.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I thought I would ask the seller a couple of questions and get in there first before someone beats me to it and buys this dream machine :D
So just to clarify "Hi it's a fibreglass kit by Projex design it's actually wider than a Mercedes black series so it is a very aggressive looking car" was the response! So the best replica out there, albeit wider than the car its replicating, the diesel sounding like a V8, the body held together with fibreglass and not forgetting the full exhaust system....whats not to like??

£10k extra for a body kit and wheels, ouch!

At least ruin a clk55 so it sounds good.

Bit of steering wheel judder when breaking :doh:.

I thought I would ask the seller a couple of questions and get in there first before someone beats me to it and buys this dream machine :D
So just to clarify "Hi it's a fibreglass kit by Projex design it's actually wider than a Mercedes black series so it is a very aggressive looking car" was the response! So the best replica out there, albeit wider than the car its replicating, the diesel sounding like a V8, the body held together with fibreglass and not forgetting the full exhaust system....whats not to like??

Can tell a projex kit a mile off!!!

It's replica BS. Anyone owning the car will, however, be genuine BS...

13 grand ...

The MOT history makes interesting reading.
The odometer reading at last years (July 2015) MOT was 110,003

Last MOT Advisory Notice Items
Advisory notice item(s)
Offside Front Brake pipe slightly damaged (2.2.D.2b)
Nearside Front Brake pipe slightly corroded (3.6.B.2c)

Couple of previous Advisory Notice Items
Offside Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.2.6)
Nearside Rear Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.2.6)

Last edited:
The MOT history makes interesting reading.
The odometer reading at last years MOT was 110,003

Last MOT Advisory Notice Items
Advisory notice item(s)
Offside Front Brake pipe slightly damaged (2.2.D.2b)
Nearside Front Brake pipe slightly corroded (3.6.B.2c)

Couple of previous Advisory Notice Items
Offside Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.2.6)
Nearside Rear Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.2.6)

Oh dear so suspect mileage as well. Maybe the 1 is a typo. £3k makes sense with mileage discrepancy along with poorly fitted kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom