clk320 cdi sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s100000

Car
golf
Hello Mercedes owners, Im looking to buy the car in the title and have a few questions which I haven't had a conclusive answer on.

1. What mpg can i expect locally?
2. what mpg can i expect on a run at 70 or 80 mph?
3. what is the real combined figure?

Im swapping from a mk5 GTI, so I need an improvement on a combined mpg of 31 (the gti's mpg)

The main reason im buying is due to needing an auto and for comfort for family members.

Would their be a great deal of difference if I get an avantgarde?

Anything else to local out for? Im looking to get a designo paint colour if possible.

Thanks for reading my posts and I look forward to joining the club properly in the near future.

ps. I hear all cars regardless of year have no dpf? Can anyone confirm

Last edited:
Great choice,

1. Approx 25-30
2. Approx 40, dependent on distance
3. Really depends on what the combination is of the above

What are you comparing the avantgrade to - Elegance or Sport? The spec would vary on what was ordered from factory...

Look out for the common 320cdi issues - glow plug controller, leaking oil from the turbo inlet, auto gearbox condition, service history etc.

Good luck, may be worth to post the cars that you're looking at on here - for opinions...

Agree with Litcan91 on all counts.

If you can afford and find one then a 2009 CLK320 CDI Sport with AMG pack is a great car and has high specs.

Engine is superbly smooth with plenty of grunt if & when required but will cruise easily at 70/80 and return up-to 45 mpg on a long motorway run but still give you 30+ mpg on short runs if you take it easy. With the paddle change on the Sport you can be a boy racer as well but you'll pay the price in gas !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom