CLK320 v6 anyone had res delete on similar emgine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Anyone had a res delete on a v6

Seems a cheap way to get a nicer exhaust noise?
Got a CLK320 exhaust is rather quiet for my liking

Anyone done similar?
Got a video?
Any motorway drone or MOT issues?

Cheers guys
Abs

To my mind the quiet nature of this engine is one of the many things I like about it although there is an (admittedly muted) growl when pushed toward the upper engine range.

To my mind the quiet nature of this engine is one of the many things I like about it although there is an (admittedly muted) growl when pushed toward the upper engine range.
I agree, but I still feel wholly inadequate when a C63 pulls alongside me. :p

I'd like it a little louder, or maybe that the growl started at slightly lower revs.

I'd like it a little louder, or maybe that the growl started at slightly lower revs.

Record a nitro injected V8 from the web and play it at full volume on your stereo system when beside a C63 :D:D:D

I'm going to watch the North West Stages this weekend, so perhaps I'll record a rally car launching with antilag? - One year they had an old Ferrari as the pace car; that sounded superb!

I heard that the resonator is designed to 'cancel' out sound waves and hence removing it should increase the sound?

Do it! Should only be £100ish.

Cool i'll look into it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom