clk320 w208 wiper lubrication

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephen.day25@b

read on what car magazine that the wiper mechanism does not get looked at in the servicing, and it should be greased up, as it is very expensive to replace if it fails through lack of maintenance, any ideas how to go about this, or is it beyond a diy er. yhanks

read on what car magazine that the wiper mechanism does not get looked at in the servicing, and it should be greased up, as it is very expensive to replace if it fails through lack of maintenance, any ideas how to go about this, or is it beyond a diy er. yhanks

I am in a similar postion ( CLK w208 conv) being bought and read the same thing and asked the selling garage man the same question.His answer was you can't it's a sealed unit.

THanks for the tip and the link

I am in a similar postion ( CLK w208 conv) being bought and read the same thing and asked the selling garage man the same question.His answer was you can't it's a sealed unit.

THanks for the tip and the link

Most of the retailers .... do not even know what they are talking about anyway lol...
When I went to buy my CL500 ... he was insisting it was a V12 ... and me the buyer kept telling him that it is a V8 lol lol ...

just carried out job covers were easy to remove, shaft was bone dry now, all greased up, easier than expected. thanks

how old was your merc and model ( for it to be in that bone dry state)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom