CLK500 v C220cdi Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good work ! :thumb:

I collected the CLK 500 Cab Sport yesterday. Unfortunately the 40MPH traffic around the M25 restricted by ability to experience all the car has to offer! Dropped it off a Mercedes-Benz Epsom who are going to go through the car and empty my wallet. I've paid below list price so I'm hoping there will still be a saving after the work! It will need new brake discs, plugs and an A service.

I bought an SAP phone cradle only to find my HTC won't pair, can anyone advise whether a "Viseeo" or "HFP" cradle would solve the problem? Which one is better?

Also the orthopedic seat buttons are missing (apparently a common problem as they get knocked off), does anyone know if these can be bought seperately? MB started talking about replacing the whole unit which sounded unnecessary!

Anyway, here's the "Before" picture, I'll post an "After" one once it's been prepped by MB. BTW I'm having the wheels sandblasted back to the original colour! Thanks in advance for any advice...

IMAG0561.jpg

Looks good.

Mission accomplished, I now have the car post "snagging". Work completed:

• Wheels "Sand Blasted" back to original colour
  • New Brake Discs & Pads
  • Paintless dent removal from door
  • Lumber seat buttons replaced (one has gone missing already :eek:)
  • B Service completed including new Spark Plugs etc
  • Air Bag fault rectified
  • Personal plates mounted
Correct me if I'm wrong but you would never believe this is a 2006 car. So... I spent £17K including purchase and "Snagging" and have a V8 stunner with Command, TV, Xenons, Parktronic etc etc.

I watched the MPG display by the second for the first couple of days :) actual MPG can be summaried as:

• 29MPG on a long run cruising 70-80MPH
  • 24-25MPG mixture of in/out of town
  • 15MPG cannot describe that particular drive for legal reasons
Pics below:

IMAG0665.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0660noreg.jpg

IMAG0657noreg.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

Lovey car at a bargain price.

looks to mike you've answered your own question...V8 it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom