Clk55 amg exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Myclk55amg

Car
Mercedes clk 55 amg
Hey guys I'm considering having the pre cats taken of out of my exhaust I was wondering if any of you guys have had it done? If so how has it faired on the emissions test? Also has there been any improvement in performance?

If you have primary cats (those closest to the manifold) and secondaries, don't remove the primaries. The EML will come on removing primaries but no such problem with secondary cat removal. Emissions are fine on my 55k with secondaries and resonator removed. My MOT examiner isn't interested in counting cats.

If you have primary cats (those closest to the manifold) and secondaries, don't remove the primaries. The EML will come on removing primaries but no such problem with secondary cat removal. Emissions are fine on my 55k with secondaries and resonator removed. My MOT examiner isn't interested in counting cats.

Where did you get it done, considering getting mine done.? Is it visible that they have been removed, or do they remove the innards only

Where did you get it done, considering getting mine done.? Is it visible that they have been removed, or do they remove the innards only

At MSL Karl. everything removed and a x-pipe put in place.
After photo
20140809_121304_zps26e0731d.jpg

Nice!

Sound alot better? I've had centre resonator removed already.

Yeah it does sound nice. Not obtrusive low down but it is vocal on full throttle.
Trouble is I'm used to it and need more. Only C63 boxes will help me now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom