CLK55 AMG Full Valet + Zaino

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adam87

Car
C200 Sport
Here is a rather nice CLK55 AMG I valeted for a member on Saturday. It is a 'Mercedes' forum after all... :rolleyes:

Finished with two layers of Zaino Z5 mixed with ZFX

Couple of Befores

2011-07-09114026c.jpg

2011-07-09114042c.jpg

2011-07-09114058c.jpg

and Afters

2011-07-09150302c.jpg

2011-07-09150225.jpg

2011-07-09150236c.jpg

2011-07-09150252c.jpg

2011-07-09150320c.jpg

2011-07-09150337c.jpg

Thanks for looking
Adam

Superb job once again Adam. I had some nice comments about the SL yesterday when a guy came to view, he was most impressed with the deep shine :)

Cheers Adam,

Very happy with the result, highly recommended!

Thanks Alex, glad you're happy :thumb:

Looks really well that Adam.

Excellent work!

Cheers Sweetpea!

Superb job once again Adam. I had some nice comments about the SL yesterday when a guy came to view, he was most impressed with the deep shine
smile.gif

You're not selling it are you? :eek:

I love your car it is awesome!

Last edited:
Good job Ada. Keep up the good work.

Good job Ada. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Peter,

Haven't forgotten about your CL lights, it is just something I'm not entirely sure I'd be happy doing on such expensive lights that are only slightly chipped and not faded. Yet to do mine too!

Hope you and Anna are well and the cars are ok!

I'll be doing a full guide how to Valet your own car during the week starring Ollys beautiful C43. Full of pictures and how to's. Keep your eyes peeled! Mercedes deserve to always look good. Hence why I love doing them! I will show how to two bucket method, clean door shuts, how to de-dust, treat leather and much more! It will be THE guide to cleaning your Mercedes. :thumb:

Love Mercedes? Then love your car and give it the sex appeal it deserves and the looks that will get everyone looking at it, and you. ;)

I'll be doing a full guide how to Valet your own car during the week starring Ollys beautiful C43. Full of pictures and how to's. Keep your eyes peeled! Mercedes deserve to always look good. Hence why I love doing them! I will show how to two bucket method, clean door shuts, how to de-dust, treat leather and much more! It will be THE guide to cleaning your Mercedes. :thumb:

Love Mercedes? Then love your car and give it the sex appeal it deserves and the looks that will get everyone looking at it, and you. ;)

Isn't there already a guide on how to wash a vehicle the correct way?

That's very kind and thoughtful Adam.

I clean my car about twice a month and I feel as though there are a few tricks that I'm missing to make better use of my time.

I'll keep an eye out for your thread.:thumb:

I'll look forward to this! Obsidian Black looks gorgeous when it's clean, but it's a git to keep it that way!

There was.

This will go beyond just washing the paint, and only star Mercedes. Not Ferrari, Porsche etc... :)

I do apologise if my clients don't have meny Mercedes Benz.:thumb:

I look forward to your 'in depth' guide.;)

Very nice

It looked cleaner than mine in the "before"s :(

Jon

I do apologise if my clients don't have meny Mercedes Benz.:thumb:

I look forward to your 'in depth' guide.;)

Many*

Exactly you do it for a living. You've got a 30k van, 30k's worth of tools. So why would you be interested in my guide? To pick holes? Whats the point? You're clearly doing well for yourself so why not concentrate on what you're doing and not other people? It is a Merc forum if you hadn't noticed.

Many*

Exactly you do it for a living. You've got a 30k van, 30k's worth of tools. So why would you be interested in my guide? To pick holes? Whats the point? You're clearly doing well for yourself so why not concentrate on what you're doing and not other people? It is a Merc forum if you hadn't noticed.

I'm not picking holes in what you do. There is no issues between pro detailers ( I'm guessing your pro as that is what you have down as your occupation?) In fact a lot of us help each other out all the time and never step on each others toes. I have a lot of good friends on here for along time including admins. Take a look at how many, 'thanks' I have had in the last few months alone. Clearly people see me as quite helpful and though posts may involve other vehicles, it's directed at helping members out in need.
My remark was made because you feel that washing a car thread needs to have MB's and nothing else. But in reality there is no difference to cleaning another car apart from MB's have hard clear coats like Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, Mini, TVR and VW. This factor only comes into account when you are paint correcting too.

But I apologise if you were offended by my remark. Like I said, there is no, 'beef' and plenty of work around.

As for what I have, is irrelevant. It is a reflection of hard work and being good at what I do.

Kind regards

Mike

Last edited:
I'm not picking holes in what you do. There is no issues between pro detailers ( I'm guessing your pro as that is what you have down as your occupation?) In fact a lot of us help each other out all the time and never step on each others toes. I have a lot of good friends on here for along time including admins. Take a look at how many, 'thanks' I have had in the last few months alone. Clearly people see me as quite helpful and though posts may involve other vehicles, it's directed at helping members out in need.
My remark was made because you feel that washing a car thread needs to have MB's and nothing else. But in reality there is no difference to cleaning another car apart from MB's have hard clear coats like Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, Mini, TVR and VW. This factor only comes into account when you are paint correcting too.

But I apologise if you were offended by my remark. Like I said, there is no, 'beef' and plenty of work around.

As for what I have, is irrelevant. It is a reflection of hard work and being good at what I do.

Kind regards

Mike

You didn't offend me there was just no need for it in my opinion. As for guides on how to do things I feel it is just more appropriate to have Mercs in them as it is more in keeping with the forum. You came onto my thread asking if there was already a guide how to wash your car which is no longer around, even though I said my guide was to Valet your car, not wash it. Then follow up with a snide remark saying you're looking forward to my 'in depth' guide ;) coming across that you're just taking the piss. If you wern't ok. But could of fooled me.

Now let bygones be bygones and get on with making cars look pretty. :)

I do apologise but I have no reason to make fun of other people. I honestly thought there was a thread for members to look at on the subject and thought it was still live. If not, then my mistake. When it comes to this profession, it's what I do and would never 'down' some one, just because I thought I was amazing. Like I said, plenty to go around and love it when other people share the same passion. Happy detailing!

I do apologise but I have no reason to make fun of other people. I honestly thought there was a thread for members to look at on the subject and thought it was still live. If not, then my mistake. When it comes to this profession, it's what I do and would never 'down' some one, just because I thought I was amazing. Like I said, plenty to go around and love it when other people share the same passion. Happy detailing!
There did used to be a "sticky" of how to clean your car etc. but seems to have disappeared? :confused:

"it's what I do and would never 'down' some one, just because I thought I was amazing" - do you think you are amazing? If so beware the ego:

"Egotism is the source and summary of all faults and miseries":)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom