CLK55 Interior (W209)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK-Singh

Hello everyone...Basically I have been offered some CLK55 AMG seats, to go into my CLK320.

Could anyone tell me if these are straight swap and fit in if i take the standard seats out? Will the eletrics work the same, including the heated seats and I noticed there are some additional controls to the side of the seat will these also work?

Lastly the guy had to remove the seat belt buckles from the seats, would the ones on mine go onto these without any problems? Anyone every tried retro-fitting this kind of interior before?!

Just be cautious if these seats have come from a crashed car as the seats could be damaged too.

I did this upgrade for a customer.

* Coupe and Cabrio are not the same.

* Memory and normal seats are not the same.

* Door panels and back seat panels will be needed with the seats (as those are AMG too)

So if you have matching chassis, all the parts, memory seats already then it is a direct swap. you will need a heating harness, air pump set and air hoses if you want the air bladders to work.

If you dont have memory then you need those cables to and the door panels.

The question you are asking is too broad. Nobody know what you have now.

Hi, I have a standard grey leather CLK interior, my car is a coupe. The seats are fully electric and have memory.

The CLK55 seats are same colour and the rears seats appear to be the same so I wasnt looking to swap those.

There are no panels included.

Hi Miro, are the heating harness, air pump set and air hoses expensive parts?

Hi Miro, are the heating harness, air pump set and air hoses expensive parts?

The wiring loom for the heated seats is pretty cheap although the swiitch row is rather more expensive. Not sure about the other parts though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom