clk55 upgrade to clk63 quad exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob55

Car
clk55
HI people,
just purchased a clk55 and i was wondering how easy it would be to fit the quad exhaust, and how much money i would be looking at. Also, if someone can direct me to where I could get it done from.

Thanks

Hello and welcome.

Whereabouts in our wonderful world do you live?

This a members car,see pictures here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members/gazza55-albums-mercedes-clk-amg.html
gazza55-albums-mercedes-clk-amg-picture2975-finished-system-my-special-thanks-go-emp-team-bushey-london-tel-0203-113-0033-ask-eldin-simon-their-professional-step-step-build-2010-amg-quad-system-my-car.jpg

Hi

EMP Performance did this mod for me on a C240. Hand built and stainless. Give them a call. Price will depend on what spec you want. Ask for Eldin.

Hi

EMP Performance did this mod for me on a C240. Hand built and stainless. Give them a call. Price will depend on what spec you want. Ask for Eldin.
i'll give them a call. thanks mate

Hi Sweetpea, im from England. What about yourself, where are you from?

I live in Doncaster, the Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire...

I only asked where you were so we could recommend a garage in your vicinity.

I live in Doncaster, the Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire...

I only asked where you were so we could recommend a garage in your vicinity.
lol. sorry mate, it was late when i replied to your message. my brains funcionality seems to be defective after certain hours

AMG will do it if you pay them enough :)

Hi guys I know it's a long time thread just wondering if the back box from clk63 convertible would fit the w208 clk55 and would it give me a deeper sound on its own or will I need to fit an xpipe?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom