CLK55 W209 at £5k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Re-listed now 99p, bargain!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I will be bidding on this.

Hmmmm tempted!

What's happened to the passenger seat? It's in worse condition than the drivers?!?
I remember looking at a fairly highish mileage W210 back in the day, passenger seat was a bit tatty and there were a few nicks in the leather and on the door card etc. It was a one owner car so I asked the seller (private sale) and he said it was from his briefcase (!)

There’s always a story with these sorts of things :D

Damn clk320 has bid it up to £2020, I am out now as I cannot afford to replace the passenger seat and wonky steering wheel :-(.

Damn clk320 has bid it up to £2020, I am out now as I cannot afford to replace the passenger seat and wonky steering wheel :-(.

:)

Petrol light is on, who knows what else the owner has scrimped on, I'm out.

Very tempting, hope you win the bidding!

It didn't make the reserve and is now listed again. I'd quite like to have one of these but the mileage, stepper motor and the colour put me off this one. The passenger seat is an odd one. Either way that's a lot of performance for not a lot of money up front.

:dk: Car was/is in Hook, Hampshire! ;)
My bad! No idea where N.Ireland came from lol! Must have said that to myself subconsciously to stop myself from spending ££ . Tempted to pay seller a visit now for a closer inspection.

My bad! No idea where N.Ireland came from lol! Must have said that to myself subconsciously to stop myself from spending ££ . Tempted to pay seller a visit now for a closer inspection.
It says something about Northern Ireland in the spec.

Hook in Hampshire is about 5 minutes away from me. I've not seen it or know the seller although I'm sure I chatted to him on the facebook page of the W209 owners page earlier this year as I remember him telling me about his WRX that shows as a sold listing. If that's the case I think his name is Scott.

If you were interested in it I'm happy to give it the once over for you and let you know how I see it but I'm just booking a short trip away abroad to get some sun somewhere this or next week and will have to work around that.

Hook in Hampshire is about 5 minutes away from me. I've not seen it or know the seller although I'm sure I chatted to him on the facebook page of the W209 owners page earlier this year as I remember him telling me about his WRX that shows as a sold listing. If that's the case I think his name is Scott.

If you were interested in it I'm happy to give it the once over for you and let you know how I see it but I'm just booking a short trip away abroad to get some sun somewhere this or next week and will have to work around that.
Nat that would be much appreciated if you could have a quick look. Im in Manchester so still quite some distance for me, really don't want to do the miles to then be let down.
Quite keen on getting it is as a Sunday car!

No worries, if you make contact with the seller and check that's he's happy for me to look at it for you then we'll go from there. During that time if you want to make a list of anything in particular you want checking or want pictures of then write a list. I've also got an Icarsoft diagnostic reader as well so worth asking if he's ok with me reading any codes as well - I know some people aren't keen on that happening.

No worries, if you make contact with the seller and check that's he's happy for me to look at it for you then we'll go from there. During that time if you want to make a list of anything in particular you want checking or want pictures of then write a list. I've also got an Icarsoft diagnostic reader as well so worth asking if he's ok with me reading any codes as well - I know some people aren't keen on that happening.
Cool will arrange with him and get back to you. Thanks again.

Right this is going to be complicated to arrange.
Seller is cool with you checking the car over and does not mind having a scanner plugged in.
Hes up for viewing tommorow or Wednsday just needs to know what time.
He has asked for your contact details maybe you could text him to confirm time and get his address etc. Would be much easier if you could! He seems like a very pleasant chap.
His phone numbers on the ad.
Having slept on it (had a late siesta) Im now in 2 minds as brake pipes have been mentioned on the MOT history for past few years and seller has confirmed he has not replaced them. Max I would spend would be 3.5/4k so probs be outbid or wont get to the reserve. Never had a car this old and tend to shyaway from anything with over 80k on clock. If its gonna be too much trouble for you Nat please dont over bother yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom