CLK55 W209 at £5k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never had a car this old and tend to shyaway from anything with over 80k on clock.

Doesn’t sound like the car for you. :)

:Dlol Nat.
Clk320x think your right, when your finding excuses to not purchase - its not the one.
No rush, I have a decent daily that I still enjoy washing.
As much as I would adore to own a CLK55, I just love the e46 M3. Its a serious alternative to the CLK for me.

Reactions: Nat
:Dlol Nat.
Clk320x think your right, when your finding excuses to not purchase - its not the one.
No rush, I have a decent daily that I still enjoy washing.
As much as I would adore to own a CLK55, I just love the e46 M3. Its a serious alternative to the CLK for me.

That CLK is a lot of car and performance for the money but I think the E46 is a better overall bet in the long run..I bought one after 4/5 years of wanting one and love it!

That CLK is a lot of car and performance for the money but I think the E46 is a better overall bet in the long run..I bought one after 4/5 years of wanting one and love it!

To be fair, I think I'd go for an E46 M3 as well as long as it's manual and the rear isn't cracked. It might not have the soundtrack of the CLK55 but handling wise I found my last one, which is going back a few years ago now, pretty good. Although saying that I do have a soft spot for the CLK's and the looks are better than the E46 IMO.

Reactions: SG1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom