CLK63 AMG Front Bumper Grills & Screws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Anyone with the EPC mine getting me a diagram of the CLK63 AMG front number?

I need the part numbers for the front centre grill, and all the screws/bolts.

Thanks!

I know there is a salvaged front bumper.... I think You can get it from the white dog. :D

No way! There was me trying to be funny, how ironic. :D

index.php

item 280, code P98+772 Grille Bumper Front Center AMG Styling Package A 209 885 06 53
item 350, code 772 AMG Styling Package Tapping Screw Air Grill Fastening N 000000 000479

Not 100% certain if that's correct though, it is what comes up on EPC with the CLK63 209.377 selected though just a bit of a naff diagram! (diagram from a google search - quicker than a screen grab/pdf)

HTH

Brilliant mate! - will have a word with my stealers to see what the wallet damage is :D

Although that does look like a non-AMG bumper in that picture.

No worries mate and ouch! Surely be much cheaper to make your own? Just needs to be the same or as similar as possible size/pattern mesh

Anyone with the EPC mine getting me a diagram of the CLK63 AMG front number?

I need the part numbers for the front centre grill, and all the screws/bolts.

Thanks!

Met up with rash yesterday he mentioned you had purchased his bumper,will be a nice and quite unique mod on a non clk63.

Yep, as far as im aware there are no others in the UK with it fitted :D

Brilliant mate! - will have a word with my stealers to see what the wallet damage is :D

Although that does look like a non-AMG bumper in that picture.

That's the usual standard EPC diagram that you get. the chassis type and number will give the specific part numbers

You get it from wilcos mate? Gone up a bit in price if you did!

You get it from wilcos mate? Gone up a bit in price if you did!

Went there tonight, not bought it yet, it was £14.99 for a 105cm x 20cm - need to measure the bumper 1st but its dark outside :D

Ohhhh yea sounds like what I got, think it was £11 around 2 years ago! Very good match though isn't it!!

Looks perfect from the shelf.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom