Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you do have a chip on your shoulder as I knew all along....

:rolleyes:

In what way?

Just like a number of other posters I'm bored by c63 drivers, they have no charisma.

Most of the drivers of C63 never actually use them, just keep banging on about how that makes them in some way better.

Take a look through the roadrage/incidents/wins section. For a high performance, flagship model you would expect to see some fun exploits of tyre-shredding fun, but NO, the only two threads are Scumbag having some trackday fun and http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/driving-incidents-roadrage/73783-owner-sliver-c63-cambridge.html

So, why is this?

Because while you may all be able to PCP a C63 on super low terms, you can't actually afford to run them as intended, but still want to brag about owning one, which is very tedious.

BTW, Just for the record if I wanted a C63, I could afford one or more.

HTH. :)

Haha, I originally ignored his comment as I know he’s bored and trying to start something.

DM always starts **** on this forum, whenever there is a chance to have a dig at the AMG's.

Hope the admins are looking at this, the thread was about a clk63 that I thought was nice, nobody was bragging about anything, you seem to have an issue.

Nobody was getting excited I was just saying even though it's 80K it's nothing for a hand built 6.2 AMG. Its well-built engine, it's proven with all the AMG's that's why you see them on 180K and still running like new! Not bad for a performance car! Nobody was getting excited here.

"just keep banging on about how that makes them in some way better."

Can you please quote one? I never noticed this?

"just keep banging on about how that makes them in some way better."

Can you please quote one? I never noticed this?

Those blinkers are working well then, which is unfortunate.
Normally we get the rubbish about people being jealous of C63 owners drivers, and that they would buy one if they could.

There's nothing wrong with AMG cars or drivers in the main, but the C63 seems to attract a particular type.

If we could just cut the hero worship and rubbish about handbuilt engines, and get round to actually using these cars, life would be a lot more fun. :)

In the name of decency, I'll bow out of this thread, I've made myself clear...

Last edited:
ggggggg.png

In the name of decency, I'll bow out of this thread, I've made myself clear...

:bannana::bannana:

Back on topic!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom