CLK63 black - prestige auction Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A great car no doubt but really doesn't look that special, certainly not £60k special

I reckon the camera man has a case of the DTs

I'm glad its got a boot mat, I wasn't really interested in it without it ;)

whitenemesis said:
A great car no doubt but really doesn't look that special, certainly not £60k special I reckon the camera man has a case of the DTs

They look fabulous in the flesh.

I owned one for 4 years. :D
Did almost 80,000 miles in it.
Without doubt one of the most amazing cars I have had.
The looks you got were priceless. Rare indeed with only a handful of righthand drive ones being made. :crazy:

Of course modern E63's will be quicker (My E63S is for sure) and you can tune E63's to Saturn 5 potential. But you could drive this beast around a roundabout at the same speed you approached it. Astonishing road holding.. :eek:

And the noise.. to quote a BMW driver I overtook one day who pulled up along side me at the traffic lights shortly after..
"Jesus mate, I thought I was being attacked by a jet fighter". "The noise made my rear-view mirror fall off!!".. :devil:

But would I have one again..
Nope.. E63'S has 5 seats. . . these babies only had 2.. (rear ones removed to save weight).
But if money was no object (still working on that), then yes I would.. Just to look at it for the memories alone..

Still out of my reach I'm afraid but I just adore my CLK a black would be the icing on the cake for me. O it would have to be charged as well :)

Where's my cheque book ;)

Why would you advertise a £60k car with crap poor quality pics:dk::doh:

Did anyone hear what the car went for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom