Clocking in Machines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
any one know how I go about finding a clocking in machine . I dont mean the old fashion ones with a punch card but something hightech such that peopel cant clock in their absent mates ?

We are possibly up for a large (50+) staffing contract that the client wants us to manage - they dont want to be bothered filling in individual timesheets so some form of foolproof but simple clocking system is required that allows for the times / attendance records to be downloaded to our office - preferably remotely. TIA

Speak to a local timeclock supplier. Most systems now use magnetic door entry/identity cards to check the person in and out as well as allowing building acess.
This makes them good for checking who is out of a building in the case of a fire alarm, for example.

If you phone me at work on Monday (07949 986636) I will fax some details over. I had one installed cost around 2k and is very good it was a pig to set up. I have loads of faxes in my filing cabinet I got about 10 quotes and briefs before I found the one I settled with. Biometric was the only way to go to stop mate theft. I also needed one that the staff could change departments mid shift to ensure costs for departments where recorded correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got your message on the way home, I spent the afternoon with building control and fire officer trying to destroy what bit of sanity I have left.

It will be Wednesday before I'm back in the office (We have the VAT man in tomorrow looking at the books :( and I'm staying clear as they wind me up:devil:) I'll fax them early morning Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom