CLR onboard video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet it would bite you hard if you screwed up even slightly .... :crazy:

That takes some B******s, considering what happened to Mark Webber two days earlier.:devil:

very fast indeed . Just ask peter dumbreck and mark webber. 360degrees and spinning

Didn't they mod the nose post his flip with extra vanes on the corners?

And ???? :confused:

Still takes some B******s even with extra vanes on the corners ( whatever they may or maynot do)

And ???? :confused:

Still takes some B******s even with extra vanes on the corners ( whatever they may or maynot do)

Err never said it didn't. I merely mentioned that post the flip they modded the car.... although having said that motorsport is inherently dangerous and its what the drivers are paid to do.

they did put huge vaines on the front to try to keep the nose more stable, these were knocked off during the race which is why Mr Dumbrek took off on the road to Indianapolis following another car in trubulent air and coming over the crest of a hill, if you look at this accident on you-tube/google video you can see the third car in the background (Schneider/Lamy/Lagorce) that went straight to the pits and they ended their Le Mans challenge there and then owing to inherent aerodynamic issues,

great Video though, that part after the end of the Mulsanne straight (they ruined it, its not straight but dont get me started) on the road to Indianapolis where it narrows slightly and you here that V8 flat out in top and you know hes steaming along at 220ish is so exilerating and im sat in a comfy chair watching it on a PC!!!

Enthralling. Wasn't this posted before a few weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom