CLS 2008 Facelift, amazing spec and condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stig2082

Car
CLS 350 Shooting Brake and a cheeky TVR Chimera
Hi Folks

Having got myself a CLS AMG, am selling my Silver CLS 320 CDI. It is a 2008 Facelift and has excellent spec and is in super condition - am gutted to be selling it and wasn't going to, but the AMG bug bit me. It has full MB service history from new so the Mobio Life is active and is 10k to next service. There were no advisories at the last service or on the MOT which is nearly new from March. I have had the gorgeous 19" AMG wheels refurbished, and it has recent pads and discs all round and also new tyres! This was quite a cost - at least £1k on tyres, so is a bargain for whoever buys it. The spec is very high and includes air-matic suspension which makes the ride on the 19" tyres very smooth. It also has all the nice things you want - Memory Package (seats, steering column, mirrors), heated seats, Command Sat Nav (which is upgraded one in the facelift versions), parking sensors, Nappa leather, multi media interface (plug in your phone for music and charging), CD mulitchanger, Rain sensing wipers - the list goes on and on. It hasn't missed a beat all the time I have owned it and will be a cracking car for whoever takes it. The add is here to see some pics and with my contact details
Mercedes-Benz CLS 3.0 CLS320 CDI 7G-Tronic 4dr

sold :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom