CLS 219 Door Wiring Loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andy27168

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
65 Plate E350 CDI Convertible, 2006 CLS 55 AMG, 1997 C230K, 1999 C43/55 AMG
Hi Guys
After having a slight accident when removing my rear right interior door card, I have snapped the ribbon cable loom for the door lights.
Loom is on back order from MB and with lock down god only knows when it will arrive
Anyone breaking or got a rear right door card with this loom, I am desperate.
The loom Pt.No, is A 219 540 44 05, (picture below, it actually part of the door panel rather than the door itself
fingers crossed someone can help.
light loom.jpg

Cheers for the reply.
I have sent an e-bay message to MSL, last night but not received a reply yet.
Sent e-bay message to about ten other breakers of CLS's on e-bay, everyone of them is struggling to identify the loom, so i have now sent them pictures of it, so might get some luck from them tomorrow
I can get a loom from the states but I would like to get the car back together ASAP, but I might have to yet if I cant get anything from the UK.
Not thought about a whole door card and just taking the loom from it.

I have just sent an email to the guys who have the black door card asking for assurance that the loom is undamaged, fingers crossed he will allow me to collect it tomorrow, or persuade him to deliver it as I live only a couple of miles away.
It looks to be in very good nic if the door card is exactly the same as mine, I am just going to fit the entire door card rather than removing the door loom and refitting it in my door card.

Hope it works out Andy.
I only posted that link knowing your location and how close it was.

If you look at the beige door card posted up in the link above the loom has very similar damage to mine, except I ripped the plug completely off :(

I bet the air was blue when that happened.:wallbash:
I must admit I didn't look at the beige door card photos, only the black one.

You are right there I had been struggling to get the ambient light kit fitted in that door, and everything had been going wrong, and when i finally got it all working and was putting it back together the door card slipped in my hand and dropped the weight of the card pulling on the loom ripped the plug off I nearly cried in frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom