CLS 250cdi om651 P2080

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys I have a code of P2080 on my car which relates to exhaust gas temperature sensor however when I phone Mercedes they asked me which one as there is two fitted to the car 1. Upstream of dpf 2. Upstream of turbo anyone any ideas? Thanks
5f19048b7a2224ec403adf553599bbbd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The article suggests you can use a 2.2 ohm resistor to double check that it is a faulty sensor.

Thanks guys any ideas how easy it is to fit any pictures of location etc?

Also does it have to be CLS specific or just om651 will do I searched and brings this part up for a w212 250cdi A0081532228

Once sensor is replaced does it need to be coded into car via star or xentry?

Did you manage to sort this one?
Hello Tony I'm in the monitoring stage at the moment however after wiping the codes a good few times the issue has now subsided, due to the numerous faults on the car perhaps the system was very dirty or caked up as first fault was dog blocked at 316% once I got regen then I had the air leak code which was a split intercooler hose (due to the split hose it was running rich and not letting dog regen) so after dpf and split hose fixed I had the exhaust gas temperature sensor code however with some driving and clearing codes etc I've driven 200 miles without limo mode and dpf is performing regens as it should so fingers crossed it's now fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom