cls 320 fuel filter pipes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unclebuck

Car
CLS 320 /08
Im off to Mercedes tomorrow to pick up two replacement pipes and the clamps for the fuel filter in the engine bay. Mine are leaking, seems they went after the recent E service they have them in stock much cheaper than anywhere else i was looking.
Anything to be aware of when i change them? I will also grab the clamp pliers if they have them there.

Thanks

Last edited:
Im off to Mercedes tomorrow to pick up two replacement pipes and the clamps for the fuel filter in the engine bay. Mine are leaking, seems they went after the recent E service they ahve them in stock much cheaper than anywhere else i was looking.
Anything to be aware of when i change them? I will also grab the clamp pliers if they have them there.

Thanks
Get some new clamps just in case. On the om642 engine they are two different sized clamps
The pliers are clic-r pliers , they will be a lot cheaper on eBay should think
if it’s the diesel om642 get a new turbo inlet orange seal

Get some new clamps just in case. On the om642 engine they are two different sized clamps
The pliers are clic-r pliers , they will be a lot cheaper on eBay should think
if it’s the diesel om642 get a new turbo inlet orange seal
I just got the pliers on amazon for £5 I was getting the turbo seal anyway, also the oil seperator pipe with the banded orange seal at the end of it. they reserved me the two different clamps as well as the pipes for the morning and the other parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom