CLS 320CDI gives a lot of white smoke more than 5 minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soffean193

Hi there, my 2006 CLS 320CDI (W219) yesterday gives a very huge WHITE SMOKE from the exhaust. This is the 3rd time happen and this time it lasted more than 5 minutes. It happened when i was driving a few minutes and while accelerating like normal, then i can see from my rear view mirror, there was alot of white smoke and even the car behind me, i really cannot see and i think the car behind as well cannot visibly see my car in front. I have sent to my authorised mercedes dealer and workshop, but to no avail, they cant figure what had happend. They diagnose my car, and see no problem. So i really do not know what to do. The car runs perfectly but in my mind, i am a bit embarrased while i am driving, my car gives white thick smoke. Anyone have any problem before, this also happend to my frens car, same model. But no dignostic problem.

Anyone can help me? Or is it becoz that our diesel fuel here not up to standard, thats what i hear that our diesel fuel is not up to international standard:(.

Any chance its Shell Fuelsave in your tank?

There are a couple of threads on here about similar issues. Try a tank of V-Power and see if it clears up.

In Brunei, we only offer Shell, we do not have any other fuel brands. Hence here for diesel we only have 1 type of shell diesel. Tanx

Only Shell? That's one for the Monopolies Commission lol....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom