CLS 320cdi Silver w Grey Leather & 18m WARRANTY

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

effbee584

Car
Jag XF 3.0S and 10 yr old Micra 1.2 auto with Air Con.
CLS 320 cdi in Silver with Grey leather interior - for immediate sale

Price asked £13,000, payment by bank transfer please.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7165-cls-320cdi-my2007.jpg

It was bought without finance by me (paperwork to prove this) with normal MB HPI certificate from an MB Main dealer - Listers of Boston in January 2012 with 42,027 miles.

It has a warranty from Listers MB dealership with 18 months to run. This is TRANSFERRABLE to a private buyer. Listers claim it is comparable to MB Approved and includes full European breakdown and recovery cover.

Details of the car are as follows ...............................

1st Registered - 28 September 2007 - FY57 ***
53,100 miles as at mid August 2013.
MOT (no advisories) & Service last done 12 Dec 2012
Service due in mid Dec 2013 or after 11,700 miles if sooner.
Road tax to end March 2014
Grey Leather interior with Burr Walnut wood.
Memory Pack - both front seats, st wheel and mirrors, 3 settings.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7569-img-2377.jpg

Comand (Sat Nav, Map and phone integration, DVD Player) with Aux input in Glovebox for iPod connection (not controlled by wheel)

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7567-map.jpg

Luxury Climate Control - rear digital individual controls, also controllable from front heating panel controls.
All four windows are 'one touch' up and down.
Brake hold (no SBC system!)
Heated front seats.
18" wheels

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7564-wood-wheel-gear-lever.jpg

Recently had a mid service check at 51328 miles, brake pads between 30% and 50% worn.
Front tyres have 6.5 to 7 mm and are Goodyear F1 Asymetric 2's
Rear tyres have 5mm and are Firestone Firehawk SZ90's
Tyres are all 245x40x18, rears probably have 10,000 miles in them.
The mid service check included Fuel Efficiency check and Aircon service,
and concludes - no faults or body damage.

When I bought the car, to meet MB approved used quality they did the following work ....

- 2 new tyres (the Firestones)
- Changed the Gear Box oil & Filter (ATF)
- Fitted new Front Discs and pads
- Fitted new rear discs
- replaced offside rear spring

Extras I have added are .....

Burr Walnut Wood gear lever
Burr walnut Wood and leather steering wheel
Upgraded (130%) all four headlamp bulbs.
Wheels just (July) refurbished in their original silver colour.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7568-img-2379.jpg

Viseeo Bluetooth phone adaptor, in the central cubby box, that works perfectly for hands free with my iPhone 4s, and probably any modern bluetooth phone.

Sat Nav upgraded to 2013 disc.

This car has the little electric cubby hole where the 6 disc CD player would be; it is really useful for keeping glasses/sunglasses in and gives a 'James Bond - secret space' touch to the interior. It was removed on the facelift and all later models.

To summarise, this car is the best looking of any car Mercedes has made (IMO) and has an 18m warranty. It has done 53,000 miles, excellent tyres all round, MOT for 6 months and tax for 9 months and a few extras. All paperwork available to verify all the above. Lots of other detail I could add, but all are standard on the CLS.

I am open to offers, because I know what the Inchcape group have offered me, new car not ready yet but am happy to sell this asap.If it doesn't sell, it will be traded in with probably a £3000 mark-up on one of their sites as approved used. So I think its a bargain at £13,000.

I am in the process of putting my private plate on retention, apart from the wait for the paperwork, the car is ready to drive away. I am about 6miles north of Norwich if you want to view it. Mobile number is 07544 389631, texts anytime or calls between 9am and 9pm welcome.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture5605-look-those-lines.jpg

Just checked some price information and it seems that I am asking too much.

So £1001 reduction to £11,999, now on Autotrader at same price.

Not a single enquiry via the forum for this much admired car, someone could have had a bargain.

Now traded in for a 1yr old XF, very happy with the price offered

Price asked £13,000, payment by bank transfer please.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7165-cls-320cdi-my2007.jpg

It was bought without finance by me (paperwork to prove this) with normal MB HPI certificate from an MB Main dealer - Listers of Boston in January 2012 with 42,027 miles.

It has a warranty from Listers MB dealership with 18 months to run. This is TRANSFERRABLE to a private buyer. Listers claim it is comparable to MB Approved and includes full European breakdown and recovery cover.

Details of the car are as follows ...............................

1st Registered - 28 September 2007 - FY57 ***
53,100 miles as at mid August 2013.
MOT (no advisories) & Service last done 12 Dec 2012
Service due in mid Dec 2013 or after 11,700 miles if sooner.
Road tax to end March 2014
Grey Leather interior with Burr Walnut wood.
Memory Pack - both front seats, st wheel and mirrors, 3 settings.

Comand (Sat Nav, Map and phone integration, DVD Player) with Aux input in Glovebox for iPod connection (not controlled by wheel)

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7567-map.jpg

Luxury Climate Control - rear digital individual controls, also controllable from front heating panel controls.
All four windows are 'one touch' up and down.
Brake hold (no SBC system!)
Heated front seats.
18" wheels

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture7564-wood-wheel-gear-lever.jpg

Recently had a mid service check at 51328 miles, brake pads between 30% and 50% worn.
Front tyres have 6.5 to 7 mm and are Goodyear F1 Asymetric 2's
Rear tyres have 5mm and are Firestone Firehawk SZ90's
Tyres are all 245x40x18, rears probably have 10,000 miles in them.
The mid service check included Fuel Efficiency check and Aircon service,
and concludes - no faults or body damage.

When I bought the car, to meet MB approved used quality they did the following work ....

- 2 new tyres (the Firestones)
- Changed the Gear Box oil & Filter (ATF)
- Fitted new Front Discs and pads
- Fitted new rear discs
- replaced offside rear spring

Extras I have added are .....

Burr Walnut Wood gear lever
Burr walnut Wood and leather steering wheel
Upgraded (130%) all four headlamp bulbs.
Wheels just (July) refurbished in their original silver colour.

Viseeo Bluetooth phone adaptor, in the central cubby box, that works perfectly for hands free with my iPhone 4s, and probably any modern bluetooth phone.

Sat Nav upgraded to 2013 disc.

This car has the little electric cubby hole where the 6 disc CD player would be; it is really useful for keeping glasses/sunglasses in and gives a 'James Bond - secret space' touch to the interior. It was removed on the facelift and all later models.

To summarise, this car is the best looking of any car Mercedes has made (IMO) and has an 18m warranty. It has done 53,000 miles, excellent tyres all round, MOT for 6 months and tax for 9 months and a few extras. All paperwork available to verify all the above. Lots of other detail I could add, but all are standard on the CLS.

I am open to offers, because I know what the Inchcape group have offered me, new car not ready yet but am happy to sell this asap.If it doesn't sell, it will be traded in with probably a £3000 mark-up on one of their sites as approved used. So I think its a bargain at £13,000.

I am in the process of putting my private plate on retention, apart from the wait for the paperwork, the car is ready to drive away. I am about 6miles north of Norwich if you want to view it. Mobile number is 07544 389631, texts anytime or calls between 9am and 9pm welcome.

effbee584-albums-my-mercs-picture5605-look-those-lines.jpg
Now parked in Norwich Jag dealership awaiting private number transfer, perhaps they would sell direct for a sensible offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom