CLS 350 CDI 2012 come with Agility control suspension?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bio10155

Car
E350 E Coupe
Hi all,

This is my first ever post on here..and I'm about to own my very first MB! I have a question regarding the vehicle in question, I know that the 2012 C and E-class have the agility control suspension as standard, and the CLS has the Airmatic.

Now, I know airmatic is not standard on the 2012 cars, and the model I'm looking at does not have the feature. I was wondering does it have the agility control suspension of some sort?

Looking forward to hearing form you all

Late 2011 model CLS350cdi Sport certainly didn't have it as standard, don't know if was an option, but I prefer a normal set up in any case.

RR

Hey guys thanks for all the replies - much appreciated! Well, I've finally got the green light with finance and put a deposit down on the 350 cdi 2012 model. Although i do have another question regarding the model - it's not the sport one, and I noticed that only the AMG bodykit has the exposed twin chrome exhaust pipes. But then I looked at the 2013 model (non-AMG style) this now comes as standard on either one? So, what difference does the 2013 model have compared to the 2012?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom