CLS 350 CDI Brake pads.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldmedic999

Car
CLS 350CDI
Car went in for free service today. Got Call from service dept (Mercedes Hertford). They have advised new brake pads for front of car. They also advised new air filter on top of B service. Wanted me to pay £180 for pads and £86 for air filter. Car came with 2 years servicing so I told them air filter was part of service.Son will change pads. He is a mechanic.
A friend in the AA checked the braked and said there was plenty of meat on the pads. Were is the best place to get brake pads and sensors?
The Dealer has them in stock with sensors. Any comments would be helpful. I am aware the dealers can be a bit moody and arrogant but the service is Free for 2 years. Next year A service and gearbox oil change.

:wallbash:

I've replied on the other side. The dearest parts for your car, after discount, at Eurocarparts come to a total of £92. The dealer is having the usual laugh.

Thanks for your comments. Brakes were 75% front sand 40% rear. Filter was changed. 0 Cost. Son will change pads next month. And not even a thank you from Dealer. When next service done off to indy.

Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom