[SOLD] CLS 350 CDI Shooting Brake 2013 - High Spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Technoholic

Car
CLS 350 SB, TVR Tuscan
Hi all

Decided to put my CLS up for sale as I'm aiming to trade up to a CLS 63. Here are the details:

2013 13 Plate
63700 miles but will increase slightly before I sell
Cavansite Blue
Rear Cam
Exclusive Beige Nappa Leather
Blind Spot Assist
Lane Keep Assist (Passive)
Parktronic
LED Multifunction Headlights
Multicontour Seat Package
Ventilated Front Seats
Traffic Sign Assist
Microfibre Headliner
3 Zone Climate
Harmon Kardon
TV Tuner
Split View Display
Exclusive Package
Air Suspension Airmatic all round
Sunroof

I have also added a CarPlay box for wireless CarPlay that is seamlessly integrated into the OEM system. However, this box does not support the Split View display so I have fitted a non split view display to allow CarPlay use (I prefer this to the split view which although very cool, would hardly ever be used). However I can switch it back no problem and will include the other monitor in the sale anyway.

Condition wise, it's generally good. Wheels are almost brand new as I replaced the whole set and tyres less than 9 months ago because the ones that came with it were buckled, and they are unmarked. Bodywork has usual age related marks and road rash. The only thing of note is that on the rear quarter under the fuel cap, I left some bird droppings on there too long and it unfortunately peeled the lacquer. I have this booked in to be repaired this week, but would sell as it is with a £250 discount as that's how much I will be paying for the repair.

Internally, everything is as good as you would expect from a 2013 car, the nappa leather holds up really well so it almost looks new in a lot of places and even the drivers seat is not what I'd consider worn, and I'm picky about that stuff. It's always treated with Dr. Leather to remove any stains or transfer from jeans etc

It has also been remapped by MSL a few months ago. It flies now, drives lovely at cruising speeds but flies when you want it to. Please search the forums for the MSL specs, plus feel free to look at my old threads for any details on what I’ve done/maintained.

I have been advised that due to the spec, I should be advertising it at a strong price, so I am putting it up at £13,500 ono.

Any questions let me know and I will respond ASAP when I can.

If anyone wants the VIN I can PM for you to do a VIN decode as there may be specs that I’ve forgotten.

Apologies the car hasn't been cleaned in these pics, I will put some more up when I have given it a good wash.
IMG_5300.JPGIMG_5298.JPGIMG_5297.JPGIMG_5296.JPGIMG_5295.JPGIMG_5293.JPGIMG_5292.JPG

Adding that the car also has Dynamic Seats as an option rather than standard.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom