CLS 350 Grand edition front brake upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
Have had my CLS for a couple of months and the brake fade is quite bad when worked hard, I had the sports package on my old w211 with the drilled discs, is this a straight swap onto the CLS, as the chassis is basically the same.

Has anyone done this upgrade or is it worth going straight for the AMG setup. Will the 18inch rims take the larger cailper and discs or would I need to fit 19's?

Have had my CLS for a couple of months and the brake fade is quite bad when worked hard, I had the sports package on my old w211 with the drilled discs, is this a straight swap onto the CLS, as the chassis is basically the same.

Has anyone done this upgrade or is it worth going straight for the AMG setup. Will the 18inch rims take the larger cailper and discs or would I need to fit 19's?

I upgraded my brakes all round to aftermarket motorsport components, currently running ap racing drilled and grooved discs, ap racing calipers, goodridge stainless flexis, and currently on pagid pro pads, also changed the fluid for a higher temp spec. No brake fade now at all even after a couple of laps around the ring.

CLS55 AMGs have 18 inch as standard so should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom