CLS 350 Parking sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLS-Reece

Car
CLS350
Hi there

Just picked up my CLS 350 60 plate the other day and the parking sensors aren't working. I have looked in the boot and found a wire tucked in the left hand compartment. I think they are aftermarket sensors as behind the headrests is a gauge think witch im guessing lights and and beeps as the sensors work and a wire going into the boot from there. makes me thing they are aftermarket as am sure mercedes wouldn't have a loose wire. Could anyone assist me to where to plug it in to?

Will have to look into why the front ones arnt working either but hoping it all plugs into the same place and can go from there

Thanks
Reece

Do you have a button on the centre console marked <<P>> or something similar?

if you have Parktronic (OEM parking sensors), the rear light display unit will be on the roof lining.

I have looked for a button and cant find anything, i have loose wires in the boot that were tucked away that i have pulled out, not 100% sure where it goes but goes upto the rear shelf panel behind the rear seats. Looks like it goes to the guage for the sensors. not 100% sure as not seen it working, will get some photos to explain it better.

Dont think they are OEM but the way the wire is showing behind the headrests. Just annoying as would like them to work as the care is huge haha

Thanks

Hi guys

Found all the correct wiring last night and plugged it all together. 100% its an aftermarket kit, BUT Sensor A and B i have had to plug into Socket C and D and vise vera as they are the wrong way round. Worked when i plugged them in. But now they are constantly on when im in reverse. Could this be a loose connection? as they are all lighting up asif something is there. so cant be all faulty sensors surly

Anyone help me out

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom