CLS 55 FOR LESS THAN £7K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And the ‘o’ ring in the sump hasn’t fallen off - yet :thumb:

I realise you can't really tell a lot from the pictures but it does look tidy for the mileage. It could be worth a punt if it's been well maintained.

As above. very rare one owner car which seems to have been well looked after. Could be fun to see how high you could get the mileage on one of these with good maintenance.

I don’t think he’s used enough exclamation marks in the description.

There’s other M113/K engines out there with pretty high mileage - an E55K with over 400k miles:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Plenty of ‘55ks out there with 150/200k+ if you look about.

The engines are quite durable on these :cool:

Grey leather :(

Only thing I can spot are the rear badges in the incorrect position.

For a 2005 car, in a private sale, with higher mileage I would be surprised if the seller gets £7k. I wouldn't be put off by the mileage but think you could get a better value for money CLS55.

I enquired about this one when looking at mine. The seller said they were a trader and got this in as P/X. They offered it to me for £6K but the service history put me off. I got the impression paperwork was minimal, beyond the most recent MOT the seller said it only had and a few random receipts. I ultimately decided to spend more on a very good example which was also in the exact spec I wanted.

Probably worth a viewing if anyone is local to Nottingham and able to do a proper inspection.

I saw this when listed at bca, totally forgot to keep an eye to see what it made. Booked at circa £4k, but I'm sure it would have made more. 500bhp for so little money

I saw this when listed at bca, totally forgot to keep an eye to see what it made. Booked at circa £4k, but I'm sure it would have made more. 500bhp for so little money

Ah, interesting!

Grey leather :(

Only thing I can spot are the rear badges in the incorrect position.

That and the fact the right rear exhaust box seems to be hanging a bit too low. Possibly a hanger, mounting rubber or worse. The interior has seem to have worn the miles well though, I have seen way lower mileage examples with way worse for wear looking interiors.

Hi...interesting thread, I'm in the market for a CLS 55 AMG and enquired about this one. Although I've not seen it yet, I can't seem to get a straight answer from the seller regarding condition so not bothered to make the journey to see it.
The seller offered it at £6500 and wouldn't budge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom