Cls 55 lsd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 CLS

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Do they come with one?

How does it handle compared to a C63, anyone driven both?

Also, there is a nice CLS55 on my commute, reg is EA05PKN

Anyone here?

For gods sake. Get yourself an LSD before someone comes along, says your a ****, your car will handle like a death trap if you don't have one and you may potentially die in a ditch!!

For gods sake. Get yourself an LSD before someone comes along, says your a ****, your car will handle like a death trap if you don't have one and you may potentially die in a ditch!!

:eek::eek:

Also, there is a nice CLS55 on my commute, reg is EA05PKN

Anyone here?

It's still for sale in Iver isn't it? I test drove it - has been badly looked after and has some terrible plastic stuck to it. Could be recovered though if you put the work in ..

Tread with caution - these cars are not cheap to return to good health if abused

It's still for sale in Iver isn't it? I test drove it - has been badly looked after and has some terrible plastic stuck to it. Could be recovered though if you put the work in ..

Yup, always some nice looking cars there, had an SLR there the other day. But yeh, tuned to 600bhp apparently but looks overpriced for the mileage IMO.

I still can't decide between a CLS55, E92 M3 and C63 hah. I think the CLS low end torque does it for me though. But M3 would prob hold its value best.

CLS will not come standard with LSD. look for the performance pack codes 030, this may indicate it has one.

Hi,
I shouldn't hold out for a CLS55 with Performance pack as I believe there was only three that ever had it, where I got this info from I cannot remember.
But I looked for over six months for mine and I still look at what CLS 55 are available and have only ever seen one for sale and that was priced quite high.
Better off buying one and getting a Quaife fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom