CLS 55 Weistec Stage 3 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just get an e55 rear bench and centre console and then you got 5 seats :)

I researched this in great depth and the W211 rear seat base won't work, the best tactic is to remove the centre section and have a middle seat tailor made, then fit a lap belt.

The 218 CLS is easier to mod because the SB comes with five seats so there's a greater potential for a more OEM look.

Regards the thread, would it not be better I the for sale section? Or perhaps post another thread in that section.

I wanted to place in the AMG section first to see how things pan out.....

If I don't receive too much attention then I may place in the classified section.

The wife wants me to sell it, not me ;)

SPX said:
I researched this in great depth and the W211 rear seat base won't work, the best tactic is to remove the centre section and have a middle seat tailor made, then fit a lap belt. The 218 CLS is easier to mod because the SB comes with five seats so there's a greater potential for a more OEM look.

You can put a cls rear seat set in an e55? I'm surprised it doesn't work the other way

The wife wants me to sell it, not me ;)

:crazy:

You could buy a new wife overseas - your priorities are all wrong :(.

After seeing this car on the weekend, well all weekend in fact don't sell. Such an awesome bit of kit and in my opinion at the price you're looking for you won't find anything else out there as quick as this!!

I think you'd regret selling it mate.... Car is running mint and it's taken a lot of time and effort to get there. I think you should keep it.

Yah keep it as you'll never get anything like what you've invested into it back, and lease/PCP yourself something for the other duties.

^ Go on Lee, you know you want to:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom